Over 45 years of experience in structural design has made us realize that our customers, typically, have similar concerns - Is the structure stable and reliable? Is the design economically optimal? Have new technologies been leveraged to improve aesthetics while not increasing cost? Is the design the best for our site conditions?
All these are pertinent issues to look into a structural design and this is how we develop our designs – align objectives through Detailed Design Brief Reports , develop alternate concepts with associated costs, detail these into designs with updated costs, convert to Tenders those which do not allow more than 5% variance and finally, prepare GFC drawings that are fully coordinated across services and 100% quality checked.
Salient features of Semac
- Expertise in designing RCC, Steel and Pre-stressed Concrete Structures.
- Staff experienced in designing multi-storeyed towers, large span structures and projects varied in nature, size and complexity.
- Different options of column locations and structural systems like conventional beams, flat slab, waffle slabs, steel beams, portals, open web elements, trusses and lattice are conceptualized with due consideration given to safety, economy, practicality and aesthetics.
- Structural Analysis is carried out using proven and widely accepted software like STAAD/ Etabs.
- Our designs conform to Bureau of Standard codes for RCC, Structural steel, Seismic loads, wind loads etc.
- All our designs and drawings are peer-reviewed internally by two different designers, to ensure accuracy and quality.